GPP Remote Server is a reliable and useful piece of software worth having when you need to connect to your computer remotely by using your Android smartphone.
The application comes with a tabbed interface from where you can choose the services that you want to be available through your phone, specify the port number, then access all your favorite files from your phone device.
Before starting, you need to make sure that the application works properly on both your computer and your Android smartphone, otherwise you won’t be able to access your files.
When you launch GPP Remote Server for the first time, you are required to register your computer by specifying its ID and password. After that, you need to install the application on your smartphone as well, add a new host, specify the credentials and connect to your computer remotely.
This way, with the help of this program you are able to access your favorite folders through your phone, use the device as a mouse and keyboard for your computer, manage files, control media player functions, send and receive messages etc.
Because GPP Remote Server acts as a server and the handset needs to connect to it, you can easily preview the desktop, as well as monitor your house via a connected webcam.
By accessing the Advanced tab you are able to change the port number or simply use a default one, launch the application each time Windows starts and get notified when the connection is established.
The Services tab allows you to enable all the features you want to make use of. This way, you can control your media files and your microphone, manage files and access your webcam.
To wrap it up, GPP Remote Server comes in handy for users who need to access their computer remotely via an Android smartphone, stream media files and monitor the surroundings with the help of a webcam.
• Saves the computer connection state and user credentials as profiles.
• Supports Unix, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
• Supports all versions of Windows from Windows XP to Windows 7.
• Supports all Windows platforms including Windows Mobile and Windows CE, including smartphones, PDAs, Pocket PCs, and other mobile computing devices.
• Supports both desktop and laptop systems and GPP Remote Server will continue running if your computer turns off.
• Access your entire computer folder even when you are working from a remote location using any computer with an Internet connection.
• Ability to extract, zip, upload, and transfer files over Internet, e-mail, or FTP.
• File system scanner scans all of the files in the default folder on your PC.
• Scanner cache stores previously scanned files, allowing you to quickly access those files.
• Web Cam Monitor, which allows you to view the webcam image, white balance, and timer.
• Cleaner, which automatically cleans the cache folder.
• Preview, which allows you to inspect the remote desktop image.
• Check the connection status, shutdown, or restart a computer remotely.
• Ability to synchronize Windows logon credentials with mobile devices.
• Ability to monitor and restart your computer remotely.
• Ability to control media devices and monitor your computer when your computer is turned off.
• Ability to scan all files for viruses.
• Ability to archive, rename, and backup files.
• Ability to create new folders when needed.
• Raster to vector converter, image compressor, GIF compressor, and more.
• Import and export e-mails between different accounts and send emails.
• Ability to start the default programs listed in the “Session” tab.
• Ability to connect to a secure shell server.
• Start, kill, restart, and monitor processes remotely.
• Ability to execute a command.
• Ability to scan computer’s registry for viruses or problems.
• Ability to change computer’s name, IP address, or place in Windows.
• Ability to configure system to automatically restart at certain time.
• Ability to view the info of a file or folder.
• Ability to send a file from computer to a mobile device as an attachment.
• Ability to extract archives (zip, tar, xar, etc.), compress archives, rename files, add files to archives, change permissions of files, read contents of a file, compress/uncompress files, delete files, delete
➢ Connect and remotely control your PC by using your Android device.
➢ Access your files, control media players, use your mouse and keyboard and more.
➢ Set up a personal account to access and manage your files and online accounts.
➢ Easily access your Windows media player at any time.
➢ With its web-based user interface, GPP Remote Server Cracked Version connects to your device and displays your desktop.
➢ Your device can open Internet Explorer to get to your favorite websites.
➢ Change port number easily to control the location where you connect.
➢ You can use the application without having to sign-in or register for an account.
➢ The application is compatible with both Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
➢ To install the application you need to be on the Home screen or on the Desktop to manage files.
➢ Once you have started the setup process, you will receive a pop-up that will guide you through the setup process.
➢ Host OS doesn’t need to be Windows 7 or 8, but Windows XP SP3 or newer is recommended.
➢ Host OS needs to have at least 1GB of free space, especially if you want to save files while connecting.
➢ Host OS will need to run Java.
➢ Host USB device needs to be recognized (if not already) and booted to recover from a failed install.
➢ Host USB device should be formatted NTFS, FAT32 or exFAT.
➢ Host USB device needs to be mounted (if not already) and not have any sensitive data.
➢ Host USB device should be powered up.
➢ Host USB device needs to have an Internet connection.
➢ Host USB device needs to be in Detectable mode.
➢ We recommend using a USB Ethernet Cable to connect the Host device’s USB port to the internet.
➢ Removable USB device needs to be inserted.
➢ Host USB device needs to be rooted.
➢ Host USB device needs to be auto-configured (if not already) when detected by GPP Remote Server.
➢ Host USB device needs to be installed in /data/app
➢ Host USB device needs to be set as the default USB Storage device (the device needs to have a USB Storage read
GPP Remote Server is a software program that allows you to connect to your computer remotely and access all your favorite files. With this program, you can easily watch movies, manage your media files or simply preview your desktop.
The program is available for download for free, however, you need to register a free account in order to be able to use it.
What’s New in GPP Remote Server?
Changed the layout to a tabbed interface.
Changed the application interface.
Added a new option to let the user monitor the desktop and webcam.
Added the ability to choose the port number.
Added the ability to save the connection between the device and the computer, and the ability to close it if required.
Added the ability to specify the device for the connection with the computer, and the ability to specify the connection via wifi if required.
Added the ability to specify a connection mode for the connection with the computer.
Added the ability to specify the connection via bluetooth if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection via usb if required.
Added the ability to specify the storage type for the connection with the computer.
Added the ability to specify the connection automatically if required.
Added the ability to access the device through the computer name if required.
Added the ability to access the device through IP address if required.
Added the ability to add more than one host in the program if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection at boot if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection at logon if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection automatically at logon or boot if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection at logoff or logon if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection automatically at logoff or logon if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection to work only through wifi if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection to work only through bluetooth if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection to work only through usb if required.
Added the ability to disable the connection if required.
Added the ability to delete the current connection if required.
Added the ability to restart the computer if required.
Added the ability to choose the connection method to work with the computer if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection method to work with the computer if required.
Added the ability to specify the connection method automatically if required.
Added the ability to
GPP Remote Server is a remote file server for Android smartphones. It allows you to access your files remotely using your phone’s web browser. You can preview, copy, move, copy as text, extract files, split big files into smaller ones, modify, and delete existing files.
You can connect to the server using your phone’s web browser, or any software supporting web-based applications.
There are two editions of the application:
• GPP Remote Server: it’s free but only available in the Google Play Store.
• GPP Remote Server Pro: it’s a paid application but it is able to connect to and access your files remotely, even if there are no web-based applications supporting remote access. It can be downloaded only from the Google Market website.
This remote desktop application for Android is easy to use. Once the app is open, a menu is located on the left side of the screen. From here you can set up the connection, monitor your files and get notifications when the connection has been established. You can change the default connection port, access specific folders, monitor your webcam, set up network alerts and set up a file transfer.
Since it is designed to work with Android 4.0 and up, you need to install this application on your device first. GPP Remote Server Pro is not compatible with Android 2.3.2 or lower.
You will need your phone, Wi-Fi connection and your PC to make this work, but when you access your files on your phone you can see your folders, view media files, control your media player etc.
You can access your computer remotely from anywhere at any time and see everything you used to see.
The app is free, but it doesn’t need to be downloaded from the Internet. It will be in your phone’s app store, so when you restart your phone you won’t need to launch it again. When you need to access your files, you will be required to register the application and to verify its ID and password.
GPP Remote Server acts as a server on your phone and your PC connects to it, so you can only access your files if the app works on both devices.
GPP Remote Server Pro:
It can work as a remote file server for Android devices, but it can also work as a remote control for Windows programs and videos.
It is a paid application, but it is compatible with Android 4.0
OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later; Windows Vista 64-bit or later; Windows XP 64-bit or later
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU 2.4 GHz or equivalent; AMD Athlon II CPU x2 2.8 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics card, 3D Shader 2.0 or better; 256 MB Video RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Network: Broadband internet connection